Premises liability cases arise when accidents occur on another person or business’ property. Examples of premises liability cases include:
• Slip and fall accidents on flooring or uneven pavement
• Trip and fall accidents on poorly maintained stairs or obstacles
• Injuries resulting from objects falling
• Drowning or other injuries that occur at swimming pools, whether they be private or public pools
• Assault or rape at a hotel, shopping center, or parking lot
If someone is injured as a result of poor maintenance of a property, or by the existence of a dangerous condition or inadequate security, the owner of the premises may be liable for the injuries sustained.
If you or someone you know was injured on another’s property, it may have been due to negligence, or some failure on their part. If you would like to find out more information on the subject, or to see what we can do to help you recover for the injuries sustained, please contact us, we welcome all inquiries.