Ryan Chae, Esq.
Ryan N. Chae is the firm’s managing attorney, and is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida and the District of Columbia.
He has worked with some of the most well-known, respected, and experienced attorneys and litigators in Florida. This experience provides him with unique insight, qualification, and strategic methods which he employs every day to accomplish the goals of his clients and consistently exceeding their expectations.
Mr. Chae has succeeded in assisting various small-business owners with establishing successful new business entities, assisting them in avoiding potential liabilities with strategic structuring, and representing companies in litigation. Mr. Chae also practices family law and personal injury.
Mr. Chae’s philanthropic and charitable efforts aid in the firm’s dedication to community service. In addition to contributing to numerous charitable and philanthropic organizations in South Florida, he is focused on helping small-business owners and professionals succeed in their endeavors.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Dean’s List
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, Treasurer
- PULSE Health Law Society
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Committee on Professionalism
- Committee on Emerging Legal Issues
- Committee on Lawyer Referrals
- Committee on Social Sports & Goodwill
- YLS Committee on Charity Poker Tournament
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- South Broward Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida
- Democratic Lawyers Council
- Florida Justice Association